Taking our cue from Rogue One, we assemble our own gaggle of misfit freaks to take on the latest superweapon of the Disney Empire. The return of Frankie and Anthony make this our biggest cast yet and a long one to boot, so here are the time jumps:
- 2:15 – The Ghost of Star Wars Past and expectations coming into Rogue One.
- 17:00 – Rogue One credits (and immediate Godzilla tangent).
- 20:20 – Checklist of Frankie’s “Rogue One: What I Don’t Want to See!” video from the first Rogue One and whether the final product passes the test.
- 37:15 – Is Rogue One the best war movie in years? And other questions to which the answer is “no.” General review arguing from here on out.
- “Star Wars” by Nick the Lounge Singer
- “Can U Dig It” by Pop Will Eat Itself
- “Your Father Would Be Proud (From “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story)” by Michael Giacchino